In Indonesia, many Nissan service centers are already spread throughout the region. This company itself has been entering the country of Indonesia since the 60’s. The first to enter Indonesia was a Datsun car. Initially, this company was born in Japan called Kwaishinsa.
It was established in 1911 and then changed its name to Nissan around 1934. Therefore, Nissan itself is trusted by loyal users, and one of them is located in Indonesia. In addition to being in Indonesia for a long time, good service is also a cause.
This company continues to strive to make loyal users feel comfortable and convenient in terms of Nissan service center service. This service can be done in terms of car services and the purchase of Nissan products. Nissan has also been in charge of the Datsun brand. Where Datsun focused on truck models.
But now there is a Datsun for passenger cars. This is because Nissan already has its own market in the country. We also provide optimal services so that users and customers can use various Nissan products more comfortably.
Nissan Service Center Service Number
So far, I have already briefly explained the service center. We do our best to serve the community. If you would like to contact a service center that is ready to provide 24-hour service at 14023, please contact Nissan Care Online Assistance (abbreviation: NICOLE).
PE service NICOLE 24H is willing to provide the necessary service or just information. In addition to the numbers listed above, you can also contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some of the services and information you can get when contacting the contacts mentioned above:
- All information about the product from specification to price. Information about current or upcoming sales and maintenance services, promotions, and events.
- Information about the location and dealer contact.
- Help arrange appointment services
- Receive complaints/complaints at the dealer’s service to kmplain for the product.
- Helps you set up ERA24 and mobile services.
The above are some of the services you can get by contacting NICOLE 24H contacts. These services are meant to help our customers feel more comfortable and to trust the products we sell. If you have a complaint or want to know information about the specifications of the product.
Nissan Service Center, Appointment Service
The above points were conveyed if you could call NICOLE number 14023 and make a reservation. The meaning of this appointment service is to specify the date and day on which the service will be performed at the nearest dealer offering this service.
This is intended so that later as a customer you can get some benefit from one of our excellent types of services. Here are some of the benefits you can get from this appointment service: First, you don’t need to queue up when you place an order for service.
Secondly, your car is a top priority and will be done directly by the technicians who are there. This is because spare parts and equipment are prepared. This reduces the estimated time to complete and, of course, allows you to resume the activity.
If you want to use the appointment service, there are a few things you should prepare in advance . First, you need to have data about your car, such as your police number, car type, and transmission. Contact your dealer to service this Nissan Service Center by phone. To check the dealer’s contact information, you can first contact 14023.
If you would like to perform the service, we recommend that you call us at least one week before the service is performed. Enter information about the ender you are using and the type of service you choose. Be sure to visit the service location 15 minutes earlier than the agreed D-day. List Nissan’s Service Advisors section immediately.
If so, you can wait with peace of mind by enjoying the equipment from the dealer offered to its customers. The vehicle will then complete the service and you can take it home. That is the service that can be obtained from the appointment service held by Nissan’s service center.
Mobile Service Daini Nissan Service Center
The following services can be referred to as mobile services, or door-to-door services: This service is perfect for those who have not had time to visit the workshop of the nearest dealer. Orders for this service can be placed through the number 14023 or the contact of the dealer providing this service.
Not all dealers across Indonesia offer services such as Nissan’s service centers. Especially in a pandemic like this, you can already enjoy the service in your home by simply contacting the dealer involved . Before ordering this service, first make sure that you know the following:
- The car requires special equipment, so there is no service interval of 40,000 km.
- For only a few different types of cars, you can find the list of cars on the Nissan official website in nissan.co.id.
- It is only available in certain regions and dealers, and full information can be found on Nissan’s official website.
- It provides enough space to line up two cars at a distance of about 1 meter.
- The service area must be flat, flat and strong. If you need a jack stand later, it may be stronger to support.
- Not on the highway.
- If the service is provided in the office or around the apartment, please try it if you have permission from the manager.
If you are sure that the above is met, then order this one service. Such a service is nothing less than the purpose of providing comfort to Nissan brand users throughout Indonesia. Although it is not equally prevalent among the various services , service centers are still doing their best.
ERA24 service from Nissan Service Center
To get ERA24 or Emergency Roadside Assistance 24 hours, you must first be a member. For ERA24, this is usually acquired after purchasing a Nissan product and is only available in certain coverage areas. There are a few things related to the ERA24 service.
- Free emergency service for vehicles with flat tires, battery weakness, fuel depletion, moderate conditions on the road and with car keys locked inside.
- You can get towing service free of charge.
- Join Nissan ERA24 members for free for 3 years so that you can not only ride Nissan’s new cars, but also have ERA24 facilities so that you can use them in some cities.
- If you want to extend to become a member of Nissan ERA24, you can do so at the nearest dellar through a customer relations representative, for its management, requires a commission of 300,000. All you need is a copy of your ID, a copy of STNK and a photo sticker on your membership card.
- Membership is valid for up to two years and can only be renewed once.
The main purpose of all services that Nissan provides to its customers is a form of Nissan’s consideration for customer comfort. In addition, to increase customer confidence in Nissan’s service centers throughout Indonesia.