How to make a BNI ATM and the various conditions
How to make a BNI ATM is very simple. BNI is a state-owned bank that you can be familiar with. BNI’s network also gets wider and wider from year to year, although it is now present in every subdistrictrict and city across Indonesia. In other countries, BNI representatives have been involved.
BNI was founded in 1946 and has a relatively large number of customers, moreover, BNI customers come not only from adults, but also from students. Kalan Gan students also have Kesem Patan to have a savings account with the bank BNI.
Every time we opened a bank account, a few years later we received a savings book and an ATM card used for payment instruments. AN ATM card or debit card is really a very important banking facility for the moment.
Uri ng BNI Bank ATM Card
Before you know how to make a BNI ATM, you first need to know the type of BNI ATM. As we know, BNI issues so many ATM cards to meet the needs of its customers, each type of debit card has different costs and capabilities, here are some types:
- BNI Silver Debit. This type of BNI discharge is grey, in front of you find chips and spotted patterns. If you want to have this debit card, you only need to make the first deposit of IDR 500,000.
- BNI Gold Debit. If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you need to open a Taplus Bisnis account. The monthly management fee is R [7500, with a cash withdrawal limit of RP 15 million per day and a payment limit of IDR 50 million per day.
- BNI Platinum Charge Common this BNI Platinum charge is owned by businesses, the monthly cost it is quite large, but the limit is also considerable because the daily cash withdrawal limit is only IDR 15 million, while the transfer limit for other BNI IDR reaches 100 million, as you do BNI Platum 100 million, Like other BNIDR reaches 100 million, as you do BNI Platinum, like other BNIDR reaches 100 million, as you do BNI Platinum.
- Green NPG debut. The green GPN debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the management fee is too low, the monthly administration fee is only RP 4,000.
- Unload GPN Orange. GPN Orange has a spending limit of IDR 10 million per day, a transfer limit of IDR 50 million per day and a cash withdrawal limit of IDR 5 million per day. The monthly management fee is IDR 4,000. In addition to the types mentioned above, there are many other types.
To take A BNI ATM offline
If you want to open a BNI ATM account, you can go to the BNI branch near yourself. The production of an ATM card cannot be represented, so you must attach different types of documents such as personal identification such as a driver’s license or identity card, then NPWP and KK.
In addition to the various Macam, the above documents mentioned, the bank will later also need your signature on the ATM card and to save the book. To open an account, you can go into customer service and announce that you want to open a BNI account. Later, CS offers a range of types of savings.
You just need to adjust the type of savings to your current needs, for example, if you are still a starter and need an ATM just to save, you can choose the BNI TabunganKu product. However, if you are still a student, you can choose the BNI Simple product.
Once you have decided on the savings type, you will need to fill out the account opening form. Fill in the account opening correctly and according to personal data, beginning with name, date of birth, address, profession, income and so on. Avoid scribling in spaces for personal data. How to create a BNI ATM Next, you just have to pay the first deposit.
The first deposit for opening this account will vary depending on choosing the type of savings you want to open. The payment of this first deposit is made by bank counter, i.e. through customer service. After the first deposit deposit is successful, you can get an ATM and a savings book.
Create bNI ATM online
Creating a BNI ATM can also be done online. If you decide to open an account online, you don’t have to go to the branch. With this service, you canbuy accounts anywhere and only. How to make a BNI ATM online only takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
However, remember if you need to prepare your identity for the opening, in addition, you also need to make sure that the mobile phone used is connected to the Internet network to perform later without any problems. When all files are ready, you can open the BNI Mobile Banking application.
- Install the BNI Bank Mobile Bank Banking application, download the application from the App Store or Google Store, and make sure the phone is always connected to the Internet network when you conduct the application download process. The application cannot be downloaded perfectly if an Internet connection is affected.
- Once the download is complete, later the application is installedin automation , you can open the BNI Mobile Banking application and select The Register. You can read the terms and conditions, once you have read them, click I agree so you can continue the opening process.
- Choose the type of savings that suit your needs, you can fill out personal page data according to identification such as NIK KTP, date of birth and then enter OTP sent through SMS, you can also complete your personal data and company data.
- Once your personal information is filled, the next way to create a BNI ATM is to upload an own photo along with your ID card, a photo of your ID card, and a signature. Click your ID card picture. Later, the mobile screen will automatically activate the camera. When uploading yourself using an ID card.
- Click on the mobile banking list, when you’re done uploading data, then all you need to do is create a user ID to access the service, click on terms and conditions and click Dietera0Dieter NextDieter/a0Dieter. Later, you will receive a reference code and choose video banking. After that, make a video call to CS.
Advantages of using BNI ATM Cards
Now that you know how to make a BNI ATM, the next thing you should know is the benefits of using a BNI bank ATM card. A debit card from BNI Bank makes it easier for us to carry out transactions without having to bring in cash .
With no cash payments, monthly finances are becoming more visible, you will see what you need to spend for a full month. In addition, BNI also has many attractive promotions, so you can get points for discounted benefits when you make payments on debit cards.
Before opening a BNI account, it’s better to know in advance what your needs are now. Don’t let it go because you want to track the prestige of a stylish card, you choose a platinum charge when you really don’t need it yet, so before you practice how to make a BNI ATM, know your needs first.